Please follow the link April Part 2 Newsletter 2017
Just a reminder of the important information you will need about the Nativity on Thursday 15th, please excuse bullet points!
- The Pre-school Nativity is in the hall.
- You and your children should arrive together, we open the doors at 9am.
- When you come into the hall, please find seats, you do not need a seat for your child as they will be either on the stage or seated at the front. There will be a few seats marked reserved, please avoid these.
- If possible, we would like the children to wear black or dark clothing decorated with tinsel.
- Listen carefully to announcements of where your child needs to be, those on the stage will be forming a procession from the rear of the hall, the other children will be seated on a carpet at the front of the room.
- We will start our performance at 9:30 (probably lasts around 30 minutes)
- After the performance we will allow you an opportunity to photograph your children before we come down from the stage.
- Please DO NOT try to take your child from the front of the stage the children have been told only to use the steps nearest the kitchen.
- After the Nativity we will be serving mince pies and coffees etc (donations please) and we will have a fund raising raffle (prizes are welcomed – this time we would like wine, chocolates etc, suitable for adults)
- We have a special visitor who will see your children in his grotto after the Nativity.
- We anticipate the event will finish around 11am. After this Pre-school is closed for Christmas until Thursday 5th January.
Here is the beautiful artwork prints of the Golden Rules created by one of our talented parents which is now available to order from Pre-school price £15 (with £5 from each sale going to our fundraising) payments with orders please.
Thank you for your interest in a place for your child. The Pre-school is currently full until September 2017. There is a waiting list for available sessions for the academic year September 2017 to July 2018 and for academic year September 2018 to July 2019. Please complete a registration form and send it in to us. We also welcome visits to look around, we have the following dates available and hope shortly to have a diary system available for you to book a slot online. Until the online system is live please call us on 01702 714599 to book a space on our visit sessions.
Thursday 24th November 9am to 10-30am
Tuesday 29th November 9am to 10-30am
Monday 5th December 9am to 10-30am
Thursday 19th January 2017 9am to 10-30am
Monday 30th January 9am to 10-30am
Friday 3rd February 1pm to 2pm